Attended the web conference today. It is a Q&A and our team is cruising along quite well, so I am not concerned. This biggest issue still seems to be confusion over the forms we need to fill out each week. As for our team, I think that Dawn M. and Dawn K have done an excellent job of keeping us straight on them.
I hit some bumps in the road with learning and trouble shooting problems with software. Overall, I am thrilled with the upgrade I purchased. I had some definite ideas about some effects that I wanted to achieve and I would not have been able to do them if I had not upgraded. However, with the issues I initially faced, at first I thought I had made a mistake.
I am also happy that Dr. Abernathy is so flexible about our learning. She made that point again today. She enables us to take charge of our own learning and what we want to achieve. If not for her flexibility I would not have been able to work with Adobe software which is an absolute necessity for me if I want to be marketable in my district and state.
I am very pleased with what I have learned during this course and I feel like I have come a long way in this short period of time. Dr. A. I am sorry to leave this class and I wonder if you will be teaching "Digital Graphics"; my next course?
No comments:
Post a Comment