Saturday, June 23, 2012

EDLD 5363: Week Three Reflection

This has been a seriously crazy week.  It began with a giant ? over my head and has ended quite well.  I began our video using Adobe PRE 4 then started over with PRE 10.  I was experiencing issues with PRE 10 that I hadn't seen before.  That makes sense since I have only worked with these products since the beginning of this class.  I imagine there are many more things I haven't seen with this software.  In spite of that I learned a lot.  At first I thought I would have to go back to using 4 but there were problems with that too for this project.  On top of those problems there was some of the worst temps that Delaware ever sees on Wed, Thurs, and Fri.  That made me think my computer was acting up because it was too hot.  On Friday, I spent about a half hour talking with an Adobe tech because the video was running choppy, totally skipping some parts and it was erratic. With problems solved, that night I shared a rough cut with my team.  I won't go into detail about all of the issues I was facing but I feel like I have gotten over some big hurdles this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment