I made changes in the video and it is coming along fine. However, every time I make major changes it ends up causing big problems. I have found that deleting and adding new audio has the tendency to break the video apart. Then when I try to move it back it won't budge like something is blocking it. Upon further investigation I can see black lines. Sometimes they aren't an issue but they ended up being tiny clips of video and they seem to be locked in place. I am not certain but I think that every time a clip snaps in place next to another it cuts a tiny splice off of the video. That is what is left behind and begins to mess things up upon further editing. The issue would be worse without the snap because then I might end up overlaying larger segments of video. Another problem that I am having is audio getting cut without me wanting to cut it. It mostly happens when I put a new clip in place and haven't deleted the audio from the video clip. At least I have figured that out but it happens another way that i haven't figured out yet.
I began trying to line up the audio tracks so they are more synchronous. However, here I go again. I am going to clean the video up again from all of the tiny clips and then put the audio back in. I think I have figured out how to align them now.
No comments:
Post a Comment