I am late in posting this and that is partially because I got off to somewhat of a rocky start in this course. There was a lot of confusion in the first week with wrong assignments and other issues including wrong reading assignments. Plus this course was a little hard to grasp at first with being thrown right in to creating a digital story. That was really scary for me.
I was not at all confident in my skills for doing this and I had a difficult time choosing a topic. I knew that wanted to be able to do certain things and create certain effect that I would not be able to accomplish with open source software. I must have looked through that list a dozen times or more.
Dr. Abernathy worked tirelessly in the web conference and during the week to clarify what we were supposed to do. I know I asked many questions that first week. She and Dawn (IA) were very patient and prompt in responding. I will also say that participating in the web conference did a lot to clarify the situation. I felt much more confident in what I was supposed to do and accomplish.
Thanks for letting me use Adobe because that is what I really need to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment