Tuesday, July 16, 2013

EDLD 5398 - Field Supervisor Assignment

I have found the entire program invigorating and challenging.  I have learned so much and most of the courses are fun.  There has been so much that I have learned from all aspects of the program.  I cannot say that any one thing is more important but the tech classes have been the most fun and challenging.  
In the technology classes I was able to teach myself to do things that I never thought I would learn.  I also have been exposed to so many things like open source and how to use open source effectively.  Teaching with technology was especially enlightening and that is where I want to place my career focus.
Beyond that even though my research project was an absolute disaster I came away with a real learning experience and some good data. As a matter of fact through all of the negative experiences I have had on my campus I learned a lot about to do from the courses and what not to do for from my principal.  This was evident in many of the classes. 
School Law was another very informative and enlightening class that made the ethical and unethical behaviors I have witnessed all that much more evident.  I do not plan to become a principal but if I were to become a principal I am sure I know what to do and what not to do better than what I have witnessed over the past four years.





No comments:

Post a Comment