I didn't think this one was going to be very important, considering it is the end of the course. I was wrong. The expectations, especially about the internship plan, were clarified greatly.
I had been really laboring over the internship plan for the past week when I should have been doing week four assignments. For all of my efforts the plan started to make sense in the afternoon but I was still over thinking it. I was making it way more complicated than it had to be. I did not realize we could choose from the example tasks. That made my life so much easier.
I finished writing the plan today, spoke to my mentors, via email, and have determined some things that I can do in the district that fit within the framework of the tasks. "BAM, Bob's your uncle". Done deal. Now I am just waiting for the plan to be reviewed by my mentors. A huge load off of my mind.
Now back to complete week four. It's not as though I didn't work on it at all, I was multitasking the whole time. It's just that the plan was more of a challenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment