Saturday, September 1, 2012

EDLD 5364 - Week One Web Conference

The web conference this week was helpful.  There were a lot of problems with blackboard and Ms. Borel put a lot of emphasis on clarifying.

I thought that the discussion board was cluttered and overwhelming so I made my posts and then kind of gave up.  It is good that we will be posting within our IA groups as we did on Epic.

So far I have been able to figure the BB course platform out but I think it is more work to navigate than Epic.  Epic seemed more streamlined to me, but I don't find BB very difficult.  I suppose it will seem more streamlined to me once I get used to it.

Besides clarifying BB, Ms. Borel also gave information on the team website that I did not recall reading, so I am glad that I was on the meeting.  If anyone in the course missed it, and happen to be reading my blog, look at the recording and listen carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment