Friday, December 7, 2012

EDLD 5397 Week Three Web Conference


I was very confused about the discussion for a couple of days but then I realized that I saw a link to the discussion on the left side bar.  I was crushed that there is one because I am feeling overwhelmed this week.  Dr. Borel keeps saying its an easy week so I will take a deep breath and keep moving on.  Just an FYI in Info systems management there was no link to the discussion on the side bar it was only in the course each week, so I understand your frustration about it changing up.  In the course before it was in both locations.

The thing I am most concerned about is that I will have trouble making my campus supervised hours because of illness.  I do not know when I will be going back to work, but there are some things that I have done that have not been written up yet.  I am almost up to date on the campus hours.  I just have to write my reflection about Informational Systems Management.  So I am good there.

The final issue that I have is that I write long reflections.  I have been told that is fine but I have to write what I did in order to get to what I learned.  It is all there together.  I hope that is OK.  Sometimes I have to write what I did to simply document how my time was spent.  That is mostly for myself but it helps me.  I hope that is OK too.

No comments:

Post a Comment