This week has been interesting but I have been finding it a bit difficult to articulate my thoughts in the assignment for the week. I have enjoyed listening to the ideas presented in the video interviews. It is obvious that everything in education from now on will be data driven. That is what I learned from reading my school district's technology plan in EDLD 5311ET, and that is what all of the scholars talked about in the interviews. We will be riding the data wave until we finally achieve the success of all students. Is that possible? I suppose that depends upon the definition of success. I have worked with extremely diverse student populations and I do know that success is different for everyone.
I also had email communication with my mentors. We discussed research ideas and my research project. I think my plan has been narrowed enough at this point in time. I began setting up the intranet site which will house information for new teachers and a discussion board. The plan is becoming much clearer to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment