It seems to me that an important aspect of blogging for administrators is to be able to communicate with other administrators on a regular basis. It enables them to discuss important and sometimes not so important ideas with other administrators. I think the ability to blog/talk with other administrators might be a good way to help relieve stress.
Another way that administrators can use blogs would be for an open forum for parent communication. I think it much end up being a good way for parents to help each other as well as communicate ideas, questions, and concerns to the principal.
I was thinking about blogging with staff, under the right circumstances it could be a really great thing. There might be some challenges that go along with that, for various reasons.
Another thought is for administrators to set up a blog for any special events at the school. That might be a good way to answer questions about the event or events that could save on a lot of phone calls.
No comments:
Post a Comment